How Do I Join Dixie 4H
- If you are in grades K-12, and live in Utah, there is probably a club near you.
- Join a 4-H club that's in your area!
- Start a 4-H club . . . gather some others together and find an adult to work with you.
- Join a special interest group--a group that gets together for a short time to study one thing, or to participate in one activity!
- Enroll as an individual and explore the project of your choice!
County Extension Agents are the key to getting started in 4-H. They can tell you what clubs already exist in your county, what projects are currently available, or how to start a new club.
Is there a cost?
In Washington County we require a small fee that covers accidental injury (during 4-H activities) insurance, mailings, and staff. These fees cover all 4-H projects throughout the year. (Some camps and shows may require additional fees.)
- $5/year for cloverbud members (grades k-2)
- $10/year per 4-H members (grades 3-12)
- $0/year For Volunteer Leaders