Show Dates - Dixie 4H
2018 Washington County 4-H Horse Show Schedule
All Shows will be held at the Washington County Regional Complex in Hurricane, UT unless otherwise noted.
- March 26 - Mandatory Parent Meeting-Practice Judge Show
- April 9 - Judged Show
- May 7 - Speed Practice Show
- May 21 - Speed Show
- June 4 - Judged Show
- June 25 - Speed Show
- July 23 - Judged Show
- August 8 - County Fair Show - Speed
Other Dates to Remember
- June 5, 6, and 7 - County Contests - Demonstration/Public Speaking - 1 - 5 p.m.
- June 18 & 19 - County Contest make up day - 3 - 5 pm
- July 9 -11 - State Contests - those meeting the standard in the County contest will be able to attend this event. Grades 9-12 only. Held in Logan, UT
- August 25 - Region 4-h Horse Show. Qualifiers only.
- September TBA - Dixie Roundup Fundraiser - helping clean the facilities for 3 nights are required to get points for year end awards.
- September 20 - 24 State horse show here in Washington County Qualifiers only.
- October 5 - Portfolios DUE by 5 pm. Points are deducted for late entries.
HORSE COUNCIL MEETINGS are the 2 Tuesday each month at noon, held at the Extension office in Hurricane. All leaders are encouraged to attend so they will be up to date on what is going on. Parents are always welcome. For more information contact the USU Washington County Extension Office at 435-634-2693